Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


- You can write your comments in Spanish, English, and even in French or Italian

- My email is urbanandtrendy@gmail.com. You can email me whenever you want, tell, ask, propose.. your ideas. I will be happy to read, take them into account and answer.

- I'm always changing things in the blog, music, gadgets, header (yeahh it's always similar but if you noticed, this week I made a 'new' one) hahah

- If you want to enchange links, just leave me a comment or send me an email letting me know about it.

- I want to say i'm so sorry because usually I don't write the source where the images are from, but sincerely, this is like that because I hardly never know where I found them. I have like 4300 fashion photos in my computer, a total caos. That's why I want you to tell me, if you know it, the credit! I will put it!

- I really appreciate your comments, I will try to answer all of them! If you don't have a blogger account, your comments are also welcome. Just chose the Name/ID or the anonymour option.

- You can follow my daily tweed on TWITTER.

- You can follow Urban and Trendy on BlogLovin. I highly recommend you this web!

- I also have a TUMBLR account, it's the easy way to post. Mine it's called the notebook, where you can find what's on my mind before I make the post here.

- NEW¡ I created a TUENTI account called 'Urban and Trendy Blog', you can follow me there too. Add me :)

- NEW¡ I also created a group on FACEBOOK
I hope you like my blog!
subscribe

Subscribe

Monitor continues to update the latest from This blog directly in your email!

oketrik

0 comments to :

Post a Comment