on a hunt


  Topshop shirt, safari-esque blouse from Ralph Lauren, H&M shorts, River Island heels, ARANAZ bag, vintage scarf

Spent the day running around and meeting a couple people for upcoming projects which 
I'm excited about. Can't wait to tell you guys about it!

Stopped buy Shangri-la earlier this week with my sister where we went a little crazy over So!FAB's new styles! Here are two of my newest pairs from from So!F.A.B. I'm loving the sheer heels and the yummy leopard print!


Unfortunately my camera is still being repaired :(  (CANON! Why are you taking FOREVER!!!)
That's why I haven't been posting as often had to borrow my older brother's ancient SLR!
Fingers crossed, hope it will be fixed v.soon!!!!
subscribe

Subscribe

Monitor continues to update the latest from This blog directly in your email!

oketrik

0 comments to on a hunt :

Post a Comment