Alice + Olivia For Payless

I had no idea that Alice + Olivia was collaborating with Payless Shoes. Payless is known for low priced and low quality footwear. My relationship with them has been hit or miss. I have a couple of pairs that kill my toes because the straps are made of plastic, not patent leather, and I don't get very much wear out of them. On the other hand, two of my favourite pairs of flat leather sandals came from Payless, and they are extremely comfy. These pink satin shoes are so much fun! I hope the bottom of the straps are leather. Usually Payless doesn't do heels above three inches, so the four inch heel is a good surprise. If I run into these I'll definitely be trying them on. I hope they're comfy.

subscribe

Subscribe

Monitor continues to update the latest from This blog directly in your email!

oketrik

0 comments to Alice + Olivia For Payless :

Post a Comment