Blogger Outing

Today I went out for a little shopping excursion with fellow Vancouver bloggers Shay, Anthea and Danielle. We initially planned for a serious hunt at Value Village, but ended up casually browsing the many boutiques lined up on Main St. Usually I don't fall for the marked up prices at vintage stores but just this one time I had to indulge in the amazing black leather skirt I'm wearing below. I managed to haggle the price down quite a bit. It's a little skill I've picked up from my trip to Romania. I've always been too timid to ask for discounts in the past. But after dealing with Romanian merchants, a local sales associate didn't seem so intimidating.

Check out Temple of the Modern Girl (2695 Main St.) for a great 2 for 1 sale. Apparently they have too much stock and are hoping to sell things off. It was a mess today but picking through the piles of clothing was a thrill.

Unfortunately I was absentminded this morning and forgot my camera battery in the charger, so if you want better coverage of our little shopping trip, one of the other girls will surely post photos up soon.

Thanks Shay, Danielle and Anthea for a wonderful day!


subscribe

Subscribe

Monitor continues to update the latest from This blog directly in your email!

oketrik

0 comments to Blogger Outing :

Post a Comment