Fur-cade

Brocade jacket: Far East Plaza, Singapore, Top: Oscar de la Renta, Fur Stole (worn as a scarf): SM - bought this when I was in 1st year highschool. Seriously, BEST BUY EVER!, Shorts: Zara, Tights: Topshop, Oxfords: New Look, Bag: Chanel, Sunglasses: Primark, Earrings: Jul Dizon, Rings: Antique

Currently loving:



Currently Loathing:

jeggings Pictures, Images and Photos

JEGGINGS.

Could anything be more vile? I think not. This trend is slowly taking over my university. Pretty soon I have to figure out a way to navigate around George Square with my eyes shut. Better to fall and scrape my knee than to see such visual horrendousness.

images: google, photobucket and vogue.es
subscribe

Subscribe

Monitor continues to update the latest from This blog directly in your email!

oketrik

0 comments to Fur-cade :

Post a Comment