The Renaissance of Grunge


Harper's Bazaar Russia / October 2009 via foto_decadent

The reason I haven't been posting any outfit posts is because I've been sick and stuck at home this past week!
I'm even missing out on Halloween :(

Anyway came across this editorial for Harper's Bazaar Russia earlier this month, some of you guys must have seen it already. Since I haven't been doing anything but drowning myself in Vitamin C, I decided to share them with you guys. This editorial got some mixed reviews...some hated it, some liked it. I go with the latter. I loved how Lydia Hearst looks like she belonged was in a painting! What about you? What do you think?
subscribe

Subscribe

Monitor continues to update the latest from This blog directly in your email!

oketrik

0 comments to The Renaissance of Grunge :

Post a Comment