Evolution of Style?


change

I just realized that Little Miss Dress Up is nearly two, so I decided to go through old posts all the way back to our first 'unofficial' blog. H, can you believe how long it's been?!?!?! (Look! My hair was still short. What was I thinking?!?!?) Looking back, I'd like to think that my style has evolved and has toned down just a little a bit, with me opting for more classic and chic pieces. Taking a cue from my fellow blogger, Hanna, my wardrobe has undergone a transformation = less color, more neutrals. It's a nice change don't you think?

Next thing on my to do list?
1.  Keep closet neat and organized (I'll try!)
2. Go classic
3. Invest in high quality items 
4. Quit spending on overly trendy fashion 
(now with Forever21 around this is going to be very VERY very hard to do!) 
5. Continue blogging!!!




Make a change for yourself too! 
Join the I Commit To Change fan page on Facebook
or follow them on Twitter 

subscribe

Subscribe

Monitor continues to update the latest from This blog directly in your email!

oketrik

0 comments to Evolution of Style? :

Post a Comment