Lazy Day Denim

IMG_4243
Brother's sweatshirt, vintage denims, denim clogs from Hong Kong

After last night's storm, everything is back to normal! I hope everyone is okay

Too lazy to get dressed today because the strong winds were keeping me up. So I just grabbed the comfiest thing I could find and spent the day in the mall, where we charged all our laptops and phones in the store. 

Anyway, now I'm back home and thank God we have electricity and internet connection again.
I really have no idea how we all used to survive without the internet, I thought I was losing my mind last night! Hahahaha!

Don't forget to join the Rootote Giveaway over at Thirsty Thought this week!
July 5 – Manila Fashion Observer at www.manilafashionobserver.com (congrats to the winner!)
July 12 – Thirsty Thought at www.thirstythought.wordpress.com
July 19 – Kikay Exchange at www.kikay.exchange.ph
July 26 – Little Miss Dress Up  at www.littlemissdressup.com
subscribe

Subscribe

Monitor continues to update the latest from This blog directly in your email!

oketrik

0 comments to Lazy Day Denim :

Post a Comment