Pyjama Pants

So I've already posted about the mens Etro SS 09 collection, and I know that some of you thought it was a bit gaudy and sleezy, but I still managed to pull something which I find very covetable from it. Don't laugh... pyjama pants! I think the idea solidified in my brain after I saw a girl wearing a loose pair of silky trousers in a beautiful rich jewel-tone print. My friend tells me that I can pick them up around folk festival times, when some venders sell goods purchased from India. I'm hoping a similar idea will be transferred over to the women's collection. Here are a few more photos featuring the type of prints and colors I'm interested in. They'd be perfect for breezy summer days!


Photos from style.com

subscribe

Subscribe

Monitor continues to update the latest from This blog directly in your email!

oketrik

0 comments to Pyjama Pants :

Post a Comment