Rough Roads Ahead

A couple of days ago the Telegraph posted an article about plunging hemlines, which have historically been linked to bad economic times. I'm not quite sure how strongly the two are correlated in this instance, even though maxi-dresses are definitely an established trend. It isn't as if the majority of the population is out and about in floor-skimming skirts. It's quite the opposite, at least in my city. Not that I don't believe we're in a bad state economy-wise. It's one of those topics I obsessively read about every day. In fact, I think it's ridiculous that I still see newspaper headlines claming that we might be "heading" for a "down-turn". Come on guys, it's a recession okay? Stop with the euphemisms already. Does this mean that we are in for longer hemlines next fashion week season?

Click here for the article.

subscribe

Subscribe

Monitor continues to update the latest from This blog directly in your email!

oketrik

0 comments to Rough Roads Ahead :

Post a Comment