Runway Looks... V2.0 Lite

The SS 09 Acne Jeans collection references the work of many other designers. I suppose the creative team behind the scenes has decided to go on cruise control and bank off of the ideas of others. That said, I think they make the looks much more wearable. I'm actually coveting the slouchy sweater dress and sheer striped pants ensemble. I was eyeing the Givenchy tights since they came out, but I haven't found a similar pair around. Acne's looser version really has my mouth watering. I'd love to whip up a pair of my own, but I'm not very crafty, and extremely lazy to boot.


Images from style.com and elle.se

subscribe

Subscribe

Monitor continues to update the latest from This blog directly in your email!

oketrik

0 comments to Runway Looks... V2.0 Lite :

Post a Comment