Aubergine

Just came back from yet another long lunch with my friends from the Art College.


dress from singapore, jacket: dp, bag: vintage loewe, earrings: jul dizon, necklace: warehouse, brooch and belt: vintage, shoes: nordstrom, sunglasses: primark

photo credit: Thanks, Wongalong!



This aubergine dress is good enough to eat. My other clothes are starting to feel a bit jealous
because I've worn this twice in the past two weeks. I tried to assure them that I'm not playing favorites, but they just wont hear any of it!

I've also got a black version of this beauty (no surprises there), but I must admit that I am slightly more infatuated with the purple dream.
subscribe

Subscribe

Monitor continues to update the latest from This blog directly in your email!

oketrik

0 comments to Aubergine :

Post a Comment