MISION IMPOSIBLE

  Let's understand this post as a necessity post:
Need 1 - I need that dress on the picture so badly... It's perfect but hey who said a picture tells more than a thousend words? This one doesn't say where to find it! Please if someone know it, leave a comment :)
Need 2 - freeeeee time god! I'm stressed out, yeah you'll think i'm always like that but I'm having eight exams on 4 days. SOS
Need 3 - I'm just so excited about summer, travelling around europe and partying all time (and if it's with that dress on better than better), I can't get the idea out of my head

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
no idea about the credit, i think TCS

I'm so sorry about all the formspring' questions and emails I haven't answer yet, I'll do it asap, I promise, and asap too I'll bring some better stuff to the blog, for now on I can just tell you i'm still alive.
subscribe

Subscribe

Monitor continues to update the latest from This blog directly in your email!

oketrik

0 comments to MISION IMPOSIBLE :

Post a Comment