Sing Sang Samsung

IMG_1003
IMG_1085

What most of you guys don't know about me, is that I was a computer geek first, fashion obsessed second. So flipping open a new gadget, like my new Samsung Netbook N220, is about as thrilling for me as a new pair of YSL Tributes!

IMG_1082
Accessing Little Miss Dress Up is an easy feat with its 10.1” anti-reflective display and its ergonomic keyboard. Plus with its 12 hour battery life and its wireless internet capabilities, I can easily go online and blog practically anywhere!

IMG_1099
I love how it fits pretty much all of my everyday bags! No need for me to lug around
a laptop bag anymore. At only 1.31kg it won't be a hassle to 
carry it around as I hop from one mall to another.

IMG_1131
The best part? It's classy, sleek and stylish enough to go with all my shoes! 


Want your own netbook? Visit the Samsung Netbook website!
subscribe

Subscribe

Monitor continues to update the latest from This blog directly in your email!

oketrik

0 comments to Sing Sang Samsung :

Post a Comment