Breaking the Shopping Fast

I checked my blog archives today and apparently it has only been 20 days since I last purchased an item of clothing. It really did feel like a month though. Today whilst dropping off resumes and talking to managers here and there I managed to snag a few goodies for myself from Value Village. I bought a light beige dress with graphic black details, a dramatic draped black coat (if I see something I like I get it, seasons mean nothing when I love a piece of clothing), and the cutest pair of flats I've seen in a while. The flats look much better with dresses than my other pair of loafers, which look better with skinnies. I like the sleeker shape of the new ones. Pretty good haul, I'd say.







And my old loafers for kicks:

subscribe

Subscribe

Monitor continues to update the latest from This blog directly in your email!

oketrik

0 comments to Breaking the Shopping Fast :

Post a Comment