Fabric Mutt

I took photos of this particular outfit Friday night before I went to a Ladytron concert but then my camera ran out of batteries and I never got around to making a post. I really should have done it yesterday since I had all afternoon to recharge them but I was being rather lazy and went out to see a movie instead. Bad blogger! By the way, if you're into a suspenseful emotional roller coaster, see the Italian film The Unknown Woman. Both my friend and I were left in tears by the end of the movie. I think my emotional quota is filled for the week.

Back to the outfit, this skirt was purchased at Value Village many months ago but I never quite knew what to pair it with, so it was never worn. But I am still very attracted to the odd combination of purple suede and burnt orange corduroy. So now as I am attempting to reacquaint myself with my closet, I pulled it out again and paired it with whatever struck me first. That would be this pretty blue top. I actually ended up wearing it with a dark teal v-neck tee just in case the crowd in the front would get rowdy (wouldn't want buttons popping off anywhere), but I like this version better, so I'm posting the blue blouse.



Random note: I think I need to come up with new poses. How do models do it?

subscribe

Subscribe

Monitor continues to update the latest from This blog directly in your email!

oketrik

0 comments to Fabric Mutt :

Post a Comment