A sunset and a sunny pair of tights

I wish the weather would hurry up and decide what it wants to do today because the forecast says rain but I only see a rather bright overcast sky. Today I start my first shift of work. Luckily I found a place that doesn't require I fit the designated company "look" otherwise my blog posts would get pretty dull pretty fast. So here's what I'm going to wear (it's an afternoon-evening shift). Let's hope these shoes stay comfy for 8 hours. I'll bring an extra pair just in case.



And just for fun, here was the scene on the beach yesterday. It was incredibly gorgeous. A nice color palette for a dramatic dress.

subscribe

Subscribe

Monitor continues to update the latest from This blog directly in your email!

oketrik

0 comments to A sunset and a sunny pair of tights :

Post a Comment