Yesterday I finally got around to bringing the rest of my clothes over from my old home. It took a long time to sort through everything. You'd think that I would feel a little more excited to once again have all of these outfit possibilities at my fingertips. This morning I was looking through it all and thought "meh". Maybe it's because I haven't been shopping (or even browsing, really) for a month, but I am feeling quite uninspired. But it's most likely not my closet that is at fault. Low energy levels lead to low levels of creativity. I should probably take an evening to reacquaint myself with my wardrobe and throw on whatever strikes me. Which reminds me that I am in desperate need of a nice big mirror in my new room. Off to Craigslist I go.



What I wore today and yesterday:


subscribe

Subscribe

Monitor continues to update the latest from This blog directly in your email!

oketrik

0 comments to :

Post a Comment