Digital Daze


Wearing a silk digital print top gifted by my sister



Last night was my mom and sister's second to the last night here in Edinburgh before they fly out to London then Singapore. I've already taken them to most of my favorite restaurants like the Witchery, the Dome, and my recent discovery The 99 Hanover Street (their lunch deal is unreal. 99p for proper starters and main courses!). We also finally got around trying Missoni Hotel's Cucina which was amazing and worth every penny.

Really all that was left for my mom and sister to try was Fishers which we already went to last night, and The Outsider which were going to for lunch today.


Tucked in the middle of Thistle Street in New Town, Fishers is known to serve the best seafood in the city.

And last night, as per usual, it failed to disappoint.

Here's Mechie patiently waiting for her meal .


And me with my giant mussel starter! Neither me, my mom or my sister are huge fans of mussels but we collectively agreed that this was the best one in the world.

Then came my hake main course. yumm.


So sad my mummy is leaving so soon :(

Bye bye morning chats, holding hands while walking and free dinners in nice places.
subscribe

Subscribe

Monitor continues to update the latest from This blog directly in your email!

oketrik

0 comments to Digital Daze :

Post a Comment