Bridle it up

In her post, Giddup There, Susie Bubble mentioned Fleet Ilya’s harnesses (Sorry Susie, didn't mean to post-bite), and the images jogged my brain as I tried to remember where I'd seen the harness/floaty combination fabric before. I managed to stumble upon this old McQueen collection when looking through the archives at style.com (I always turn to old McQueen collections when inspiration is lacking, but his newer stuff is leaving me rather cold...). There are harnesses over every item imaginable. A harness adds instant cool to what would have otherwise been a set of very dull beige ensembles. Unfortunately this isn't the easiest accessory to come by. I wonder if a palatable version could be found in kink shops hmm... I quite like the brown leather and I wouldn't want to do patent.

subscribe

Subscribe

Monitor continues to update the latest from This blog directly in your email!

oketrik

0 comments to Bridle it up :

Post a Comment