Thrift Shopping

Things have been a little slow today and yesterday. Not to worry, it's exam week so I'll have all the time in the world by the weekend. Today I came home a little (a lot) dejected about an accounting exam. I pulled myself together and pulled out the econ textbook to study. As a little reward for still managing to get things done, I headed off to the neighbourhood Value Village to browse through the racks thoughtlessly. I came up with a few goodies.

First, a pair of loose, high-waisted, cropped pants. I had similar ones before but they were longer and low-waisted. Is it too much you think?



Next, a couple of scarves and The Canterbury Tales. I love the design of older book covers.

subscribe

Subscribe

Monitor continues to update the latest from This blog directly in your email!

oketrik

0 comments to Thrift Shopping :

Post a Comment