Wake-up Call

Ouch. Criticism hurts. A comment I received on my last post really made my face burn bright red. I really feel the need to respond to it. If I come across as self-obsessed I really have to apologize. Of course, it was never my intention. I'm curious though, is it because of the content I'm posting or is it the tone of my writing? Or do I not smile enough in photos? I'm not involved in the fashion industry so I am not immersed in its goings-on and that just leaves me with material that happens strike my eye. I'm not an impartial reporter and this is a personal blog. In truth, some days when inspiration is lacking I feel bad only posting a photo of myself.

So I'd love to hear what sort of content would be more interesting! There are things that I'd like to do but I'm quite hesitant to pursue. For example, every time I come across someone on the street who's style I like, I always want to ask them for a photo, but I'm always too shy. I would also report on places I usually shop, but the problem with that is, I honestly shop at Value Village way too often and would feel fake writing about any fantastic vintage store that I browse but never buy anything from. For the moment, as I'm getting the hang of the blogging thing, I really only have myself to go buy, so suggestive feedback is highly welcome!

subscribe

Subscribe

Monitor continues to update the latest from This blog directly in your email!

oketrik

0 comments to Wake-up Call :

Post a Comment