What I Wore

So it turns out after all that I did get to go out. Good thing, otherwise I would have called it a night early.

The first outfit is what I wore out today for coffee with a couple of my close friends. There was a cute baby boy running around the cafe and he managed to attach himself to the tassels on my bag. Unfortunately he pulled one strand off. Oh children.The second outfit I wore last night, slightly modified from the previous post.

The palette of the second outfit was inspired by something I put together with Polyvore. Around this time last year I never would have figured myself for a pink and florals girl. I tend to bounce back and forth all over the place with my style lately.



subscribe

Subscribe

Monitor continues to update the latest from This blog directly in your email!

oketrik

0 comments to What I Wore :

Post a Comment