LARA STONE FOR i-D

Después de ver en muchos blogs la portada de la revista ¡-D de Noviembre con Lara Stone me moria de ganas por saber como era la editorial entera.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Pense que ya era hora de que este blog tuviera traducción al inglés, o al menos un pequeño resumen al final asi que a partir de hoy mi blog se declara internacional.
First of all, sorry because the tradution is not very good. I thought that my blog should have at least a summary in English, so since today my blog will be international. I saw many times ¡-D's front with Lara Stone but I wanted to know how was the complete editorial. Finally I found it, and I really like it. Do you?
subscribe

Subscribe

Monitor continues to update the latest from This blog directly in your email!

oketrik

0 comments to LARA STONE FOR i-D :

Post a Comment