Cuando una no tiene tiempo, no suele tener mucha imaginación. Si, desgraciadamente estoy en época de exámenes, como muchas de vosotras.
I have no time, These days I have a lot of exams.

MARINA PÉREZ
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


JESSICA STAM
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Luella Bartley es la diseñadora británica del año. Intenté poner un vídeo pero no funcionaba :S
Luella Bartley is the best british designer of the year. I tried to put a video but it didn't work :S
.
Algunas frases de modelos (no me da tiempo a traducirlas :S) / Some models quotes:
- “At the age of 16 I was already dreaming of having a baby because I felt myself to be an adult, but my mum forbid it. Right now, I feel like a teenager and I want to have fun for one or two more years before starting a family. “ Milla Jovovich
- “Before, being a model, it was just a job, and I was making fun of it. But today, I take my career more seriously. The fact that a reader may buy an Armani item because she'd seen it on me in a magazine is very important to me. So much so that I intend to launch my own label.” Milla Jovovich

- “I don't like Paris so much, and it's only eight shows. I mean, don't tell them that, of course. But everyone always thinks they're so important. And I'm sure they are. But to me, my happiness is more important.” Gisele Bundchen
- “I don't wear fur and I understand their cause. I am the biggest animal lover in the world. I have four dogs and two horses, and I have rescued animals all my life.” Gisele Bundchen

- “Learn from the past, look to the future, but live in the present.” Petra Nemcova

- “I really feel like the first day I went to drama school and I went up on stage, that I found my vocation. It's kind of a cliched thing to say but I really feel like it was what I was meant to do.” Diane Kruger
.
Me enamoré de estos zapatos de Just Cavalli, pero cuestan 673€.
I fell in love with these pair of shoes from Just Cavalli collection but they cost 673€.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
subscribe

Subscribe

Monitor continues to update the latest from This blog directly in your email!

oketrik

0 comments to :

Post a Comment