What I Wore... Last Weekend

I think the titles of my "What I Wore" posts are becoming rather silly. Read my previous post if you really want to know why.

Last Friday I took my marshmallow skirt out for a spin again. I know that these kinds of skirts are more commonly labeled as "paper-bag skirts", but in this case, it really does look more like a marshmallow than a bag. It might be adjusted by my grandmother soon. I've been put on the waiting list for now. Others in my family require her services as well! I'm planning to take in the waist slightly so it sits higher up, and keep the poofiness by adding two darts only at the hem so the resulting folds puff out slightly.



On Saturday night I attempted to create an outfit around a beautiful scarf given to me by my other grandmother. It's very soft, and I love the sparkly beads at the end. I matched it with a tee from Joe Fresh Style, a vest made by my seamstress-grandma, and my favorite Topshop trousers. I'm very into playing with color combinations at the moment. Light blue and olive feels very fresh.



subscribe

Subscribe

Monitor continues to update the latest from This blog directly in your email!

oketrik

0 comments to What I Wore... Last Weekend :

Post a Comment