What I Wore Today

Once again shopping my closet, I pulled out a white skirt that has also been sitting around collecting dust. I purchased this skirt because the subtle pattern drew my eye to it, but it's about two sizes too big and (I think Rumi's to blame for this one), it's just slightly too long. By too long I mean just above the knee, but these days I'm just really craving miniskirts. I pushed the skirt higher up and belted it around my waist. It looks a bit like a puffy marshmallow in the back (not the most flattering thing), and my grandmother offered to take it in and make it shorter for me so I don't have to walk around having marshmallow butt. I personally didn't think the bunching up at the back was so bad, but she insisted.




subscribe

Subscribe

Monitor continues to update the latest from This blog directly in your email!

oketrik

0 comments to What I Wore Today :

Post a Comment