Long and Loose V2

The Proenza Schouler Resort 09 collection was posted earlier on thefashionspot and received quite a few cries of protest. The usual excuses were given: it's not flattering to the body, it looks mushy and sloppy, etc. Well I rather liked this collection. Personally, I prefer to wear loose things on a hot day. There's nothing more uncomfortable when it's 30 degrees out than having your clothes plastered onto you with absolutely no breeze or ventilation to cool you off. I am particularly fond of that peach... is that a onesie? I came close to buying a jumpsuit the other day but decided against it as it was long-sleeved and impractical for summer. This one, however, is absolutely perfect. Light and breezy but interesting. It would be my solution to the "what to wear on a hot day" dilemma. Unfortunately, something similar won't be easy to come by. I'll keep my eyes peeled.



Pics from WGSN via tfs.com

subscribe

Subscribe

Monitor continues to update the latest from This blog directly in your email!

oketrik

0 comments to Long and Loose V2 :

Post a Comment