Success!

Many thanks to The_Kitten from Picked Picks who notified me about a relatively easy way to create a blog roll from my Google reader list. It worked like a charm! The link section has now been split up into three lists: one for impersonal fashion blogs, one for personal style blogs, and one for streetstyle. This makes it so much easier to maintain the link section. I'm sure I won't be leaving it untouched for so long anymore!

This morning I did a bit of browsing at my usual thrift haunts and found a great fitting boy's blazer, a wool shawl and long vest made of crushed silk that I turned into a dress. The vest was originally very loose and baggy, and had buttons running down the front with strings to tie it up around the collar. I wrapped the strings around my neck and wrapped the rest of the fabric around me to turn it into a type of halter dress. This sounds much more complicated than it actually is. I am very pleased with the results.



subscribe

Subscribe

Monitor continues to update the latest from This blog directly in your email!

oketrik

0 comments to Success! :

Post a Comment