Starman, waiting in the sky

So the lucky few British designers who are to recieve financial backing for their catwalk shows this coming fashion week have been announced. Some I was very familiar with: Louise Goldin, Danielle Scutt, House of Holland. Some I was vaguely informed about from the blogosphere: Nasir Mazhar (the headwear designer), Hannah Marshall, Nicholas Kirkwood (OH the pretty shoes!). But as I went off too look up the other names, one designer on my not-familiar-with-at-all list blew my mind. Peter Pilotto anyone?

I'm in love with his fall collection. Worth a mention are the trippy intergalactic prints, the loose sheer pants (or tights?) layered underneath beautifully draped fabrics, the amazing leather jackets and those neat hoods (I want a hood just like that!). Nice.



From peterpilotto.com

subscribe

Subscribe

Monitor continues to update the latest from This blog directly in your email!

oketrik

0 comments to Starman, waiting in the sky :

Post a Comment