Today's Outfit

Ok guys, I admit it. I'm addicted to my glasses. Which is a very bad thing, because my prescription is only -1.75, which means that I shouldn't wear them all of the time because my eyesight isn't very poor and wearing eyeglasses too often would speed up the degenerative process (or so my optometrist says). I like to wear them during work, because they help me see the customers' faces from a few aisles down. But then I don't really have to wear them any other time. I just can't quite take them off my face, except when I'm at home.

Anyways, I did get a couple of positive responses to my very casual outfit the other day, so here is today's outfit, also quite casual. I'm hoping the weather will get warmer! It's back to cold weather now. It's been dreary for so long!


subscribe

Subscribe

Monitor continues to update the latest from This blog directly in your email!

oketrik

0 comments to Today's Outfit :

Post a Comment