What I'm Wearing

It's amazing how much a pair of glasses can change someone's face. Sometimes I feel like I'm wearing a mask when I don my new pair. I had a nice compliment from one customer at work today. She said that not many people have the courage to wear larger frames, and that mine fit my face well. It's true though, looking at rows and rows of eyeglasses a few days ago made me realize how little variety there is in terms of design. The look today is very narrow and sleek, but I find it rather dull. I also liked a pair of round frames, and even though I thought they didn't look so bad, I wanted to avoid the Harry Potter references. It's too bad I'm stuck with my own mental prejudices too, they were a perfectly nice pair. It's too bad none of the runway styles become popular enough to find at Lenscrafter's!

subscribe

Subscribe

Monitor continues to update the latest from This blog directly in your email!

oketrik

0 comments to What I'm Wearing :

Post a Comment