Still got it?

I've been catching up on the designers I skipped over during last season's runway shows and SHOCK OF SHOCKS I actually found one outfit of Armani's that I couldn't complain about. It seems like most people are on the same page about Armani. He's really getting on with his years, his shows are rather lacklustre... Every time I look at photos of an Armani show I can't help but remark on the same boring stage set up and lighting, the sheer black tights overkill, the sequin and sparkle overkill, too much black, etc. That said, sometimes a celeb like Cate Blanchette would kick out an Armani gown that would leave me speechless. Sometimes. But here is an outfit that I find inspiring for everyday style. I love the interesting fabric and collar on the jacket, the cute shoes and the loose pleats on the pants. Not too shabby.


Emporio Armani from style.com

subscribe

Subscribe

Monitor continues to update the latest from This blog directly in your email!

oketrik

0 comments to Still got it? :

Post a Comment