Model Style

It's not that I have a love/hate relationship with Agyness Deyn. It's that sometimes I absolutely adore what she's wearing, and others she just leaves me scratching my head. I think it's safe to say that this particular outfit definitely falls under the love category. I actually have not at all considered buying into the maxi-dress until now, thinking that my height would cause many awkward skirt lengths. Here Aggy's dress falls just above the ankles, which I was afraid of for myself, but it somehow still looks quite appealing. Maybe when the weather warms up I'll look into trying a few dresses on. The Gaultier dress is stunning! What a great capture! By the way, the close up shot has some neat bokeh going on.


Image courtesy of Altamira NYC

subscribe

Subscribe

Monitor continues to update the latest from This blog directly in your email!

oketrik

0 comments to Model Style :

Post a Comment