Two sides of my style

Last week I was completely stuck in a rut style-wise. I literally wore jeans and different types of simple black tops for three days in a row. It was rather depressing. I'm feeling a bit suffocated style-wise these days. I just seem to open my closet and stare at it blankly for a few minutes before I decide to break out the default jeans and a tee outfit. This post is more of a hark back to the brighter days.

Here is my style summarized into two outfits, worn by two stylish men. The first, my obsession with florals and all things unexpected, the second my more paired back menswear look. The first guy is my new hero, sporting a look from Balenciaga's famous ss 08 womenswear show. I think he makes it look better than many women. I love it when people cross the boundaries.


Photos courtesy of The Facehunter

subscribe

Subscribe

Monitor continues to update the latest from This blog directly in your email!

oketrik

0 comments to Two sides of my style :

Post a Comment