Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Creo que nunca antes habia pensado, preparado y posteado una entrada tan rapido. Acabo de llegar de 'viaje', y digo 'viaje' pues me lo pase enterito sola estudiando en la habitación del hotel.

I think I have never thought, prepared and posted an entry as fast as I do now. I have just came from 'holiday' and I say 'holiday' cause I have spent all weekend alone, studying in my hotel's room =(

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Some street-style photos I like!

-----------------------------

Sheila Marquez is the new image of H&M

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

-----------------------------------

And finally, do you remember when I posted some photos from Bikbok's campaign? If you liked them, here you have more! =) I loooooooove them

I saw this second part, with photos from Miami and I couldn't resist to post them!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

subscribe

Subscribe

Monitor continues to update the latest from This blog directly in your email!

oketrik

0 comments to :

Post a Comment