Lazy Daze

A bit of a blah outfit to match the very blah state i am in right now.


I've been living in this grey t-shirt and black bandage skirt the entire week because I've been stuck indoors revising for the dreaded exams I have to take on wednesday.
At this point I'm just hoping for two things:
1) that feminism/postcolonialism comes up in the essay questions and
2)that my 50+ year old ancient professor who I have a legit crush on won't proctor for the exams.
(i. need. to. concentrate.)

*PS. exciting news: i am now the proud owner of a lumix camera! i cant wait for june (when i get back to manille) so i can finally use it and say bye to gross photos forever.


top: cotton on men's shirt, skirt: no idea where i got this from. singapore, i think. necklaces: warehouse, bag: vintage from brisbane and sunnies from cotton on
subscribe

Subscribe

Monitor continues to update the latest from This blog directly in your email!

oketrik

0 comments to Lazy Daze :

Post a Comment