Me by Kevin

I'm feeling a bit lazy and uninspired after coming back from work so this post is just a quickie. My boyfriend sent over some pictures that he has taken of me recently with his film cameras, and so I decided to show you one of them today. I think this one is more recent, taken just a couple of weeks ago after my finance final. Isn't it so much more interesting than my recent blank wall backdrops? I'd love to post his photos all the time but they either take a while to process or I'm making awkward faces. There is no second chance with film, I'm afraid.



Kevin has recently sparked the interest of a local gallery owner and might get to display a couple of his photographs. He has also entered a photography contest for a $10,000 grant from Magnum and the semi-finalists will be announced sometime within the next week. Good luck Kevin love!

Check out his flickr here
subscribe

Subscribe

Monitor continues to update the latest from This blog directly in your email!

oketrik

0 comments to Me by Kevin :

Post a Comment