Oceans Away

You. Yes. You... add us on BlogLovin'

IMG_6579IMG_6588IMG_6587
F21 tank, thrifted lace skirt, F21 hat, Juan wedges, stamped leather belt from somewhere, bracelets from BKK, ARANAZ bags, sunnies from Cotton On courtesy of Hanna!!!

Meet my cousin Kayla in a F21 studded belt! The Kikay Queen of the Bay Area! Hahaha!
(photo credit: monette & kayla dalsfoist)

Who would have thought that I'd FINALLY get to go the States by myself?
Well here I am...12 hours and 2 suitcases later.

Some quick random photos from my first 2 days:
IMG_6572IMG_6580IMG_6542IMG_6527
(l-r): the Golden Gate Bridge, my cousins Kayla and Marga, street lights, YUMMY pancakes
subscribe

Subscribe

Monitor continues to update the latest from This blog directly in your email!

oketrik

0 comments to Oceans Away :

Post a Comment