Oh Boy!

I think you SHOULD add us on BlogLovin'
IMG_6471IMG_6460
(photo credit: Miguel Aranaz)

thrifted Men's jacket, Topshop tank, pants from BKK, Aldo wedges, vintage necklaces,
Aranaz for Rags to Riches full rosette clutch



I'm wearing one of my favorite thrift finds and I was finally able to wear these pants out.
I adore the shape and guess what? It was only 200 baht in Bangkok! That's like P300 or $6

All the rain proves that summer is really over :( But that does not mean it's the end of
my days as a bum..because there 4 more days til I leave for anothe vacation!!!
SF and NY, here I come! I can't wait.

PS. Can someone please tell me what the weather
would be like in both SF and NY by the end of May????
subscribe

Subscribe

Monitor continues to update the latest from This blog directly in your email!

oketrik

0 comments to Oh Boy! :

Post a Comment