What I'm Wearing 08.05.09

This morning I decided to stop resisting the cloudy weather and just join along, with a more somber palette of my own. But as luck would have it, the sun decides to peek out and I find myself mismatching the weather again. Darn you spring, don't be such a woman! Seeing the sun again makes me wish I had something to do outside this evening. It's been a mellow day. I watched Raiders of the Lost Ark and started reading The Time Machine. Maybe that had a slight influence on the earthy colour palette?


I'm wearing a thrifted blazer, shirt, beaded top, shoes and hat, and Urban Behaviour skirt.

I just purchased these shoes yesterday. I've been secretly wanting to buy a pair of Docs since last summer. Last fall, when it was cold and murky and I was sick of wearing rainboots, I really wished I had some of my own. This pair has a similar feel, but they're more sleek and thin. I'm looking forward to beating them up, which won't be too difficult, considering the sorry state of my Aldo wedges... All I know about the booties is that they're made in Canada by a brand called Henri Pierre, which sells at Sears. I know, I'm so fashionable, right? But it feels like I'm walking on clouds!

subscribe

Subscribe

Monitor continues to update the latest from This blog directly in your email!

oketrik

0 comments to What I'm Wearing 08.05.09 :

Post a Comment