May Flowers

Hey You! Add us on BlogLovin'

IMG_6104IMG_6098IMG_6105IMG_6100
neon floral dress which I knotted and studded heels from BKK, thrifted denim vest

Because meddling with scripts, graphics and layouts is my way of kicking back and relaxing, I spent yesterday night changing the layout. (See..I told you guys I'm a fashion loving geek!)
What do you guys think of the new look??? I hope you guys like it!

Oh and guess what everyone? I'll be heading to both San Francisco and New York in 2 weeks!
I'm DYING of excitement! I haven't been to New York in 2 years, San Francisco in 4! I'm definitely looking forward to seeing all my friends and family who live there.

Do you guys have any suggestions on places I should check out?
Great restaurants? Unique shops? Markets? Cheap thrift stores!

To everyone who left me comments on my last post...Thanks! The shoes are originally from Zara
subscribe

Subscribe

Monitor continues to update the latest from This blog directly in your email!

oketrik

0 comments to May Flowers :

Post a Comment