What I'm Wearing 22.05.09

I haven't made an outfit post in ages! I've basically been living in a variation of skinnies paired with grey, navy, black and beige for the past couple of weeks. Nothing worth posting really. Today it's nice and warm out so I'm finally breaking out my leather skirt. You'd think it would be an ideal item to wear when it's colder, but I've never found a warm enough jacket that balances the fullness of the skirt. I like to wear it during the month-long open window I may get in late spring or late summer, when it isn't too hot or too cold outside.





I broke the outfit into two looks, one for this afternoon and the other to wear out tonight. I'm wearing an Urban Behaviour tank top, vintage skirt and Aldo shoes in the first photo, and the same items but with a Zara dress worn as a top in the second photo. I'm planning to go thrifting in a bit. Hopefully I can find a good jacket to pair directly with the skirt!
subscribe

Subscribe

Monitor continues to update the latest from This blog directly in your email!

oketrik

0 comments to What I'm Wearing 22.05.09 :

Post a Comment