How to Make the Fur Fly

I've been falling a bit behind on blogging lately, so please bear with me while I catch up and respond to new comments and e-mails tonight! I haven't even turned on the computer in the past three or so days which is unheard of, for me. But I finally had the time to do some reading and see the new Star Trek movie! They could've toned down the special effects overload, but I did enjoy the many comedic pauses. Are there any fans here reading the blog?

Anyways, here are a few shots from one of my favourite vintage Helmut Newton editorials from the December 1967 issue of British Vogue. Flying furs aside, I love the suspended action in these photos. I am especially fond of the last two which are just epic and definitely not fashion pretty.





Images scanned by iluvjeisa from tfs.com
subscribe

Subscribe

Monitor continues to update the latest from This blog directly in your email!

oketrik

0 comments to How to Make the Fur Fly :

Post a Comment