Academic Urges

photo credit: my sister, Mechie
she's the artsy, techy, and creative one.


Since arriving from Taiwan, I've had an inexplicable urge to do research for my dissertation. The night my plane touched Manila, I got home and spent 3 hours on jstor reading relevant academic journals. I've also been digging up old newsweeks for articles on east asian political economy (To no avial. Everything written in the last 5 months is about Obama).

If only these urges came at the right time of the year and not during Summer.
You know, when they actually count for something.

*A special hello to our loyal reader, Ms. Janna Pablo! I love you:D


subscribe

Subscribe

Monitor continues to update the latest from This blog directly in your email!

oketrik

0 comments to Academic Urges :

Post a Comment