Little White Dress


Wore a white dress to a mini reunion with the girls I spent 4 glorious months in Spain with 6 years ago! Yes, that trip. The trip that started my love affair with the country :D


If you're thinking 'Doesn't she own any other pair of flat shoes?' The answer is no.
And they're not even mine. They're my sister's!
I just smuggled them in my suitcase.



Ps. Little Ms. R, we were looking at our Spain photos and guess who was in one of them? YOU!!! Remember our MovieWorld adventure in Madrid? I was being such a granny and wouldn't go on any of the rides so I took a nap under the shade instead while guarding your belongings. haha
subscribe

Subscribe

Monitor continues to update the latest from This blog directly in your email!

oketrik

0 comments to Little White Dress :

Post a Comment