What I'm Wearing 26.06.2009

Today I stopped by Holts in the morning to check out their blogger window display that I mentioned a couple of posts ago. They hadn't actually finished it when I got there around 11. Or when I returned at noon after browsing through the store and Pacific Center mall. Drats. I will be back in the area tomorrow to take another look. I did, however, see a miniature Tour Eiffel, a stack of magazines, and snapshots of various fashionistas including Kate Lanphear peeking out from the bottom of a white curtain.

I also ventured inside to see what sort of pieces they're stocking. I rarely venture to Holts because I know I'm never going to buy anything (maybe in a few years). But I was surprised to find a gorgeous printed Jean-Pierre Braganza dress there, because from snooping around online I thought the collection would only be sold in Toronto stores. I also asked the nearest sales lady if they carried Mark Fast, but she had never heard of him, and neither did another sales associate she asked. Way to go guys! He's even featured in your catalogue! I guess his pieces are only stocked in Toronto then. It's too bad, I was just itching to have a close-up look for myself.

I was wearing a newly thrifted bright-pink tank underneath my current favourite blazer (that I wear far too much these days) with Topshop trousers. The shoes are inconsequential. Brown sandals. I felt the need for comfort.


subscribe

Subscribe

Monitor continues to update the latest from This blog directly in your email!

oketrik

0 comments to What I'm Wearing 26.06.2009 :

Post a Comment