Fashion Bloggers Take Over Holts Windows

Yesterday I stopped by Holts again to take photos of their ode to the blogosphere. I couldn't help but chuckle as not all the windows really capture the essence of the blogger they are supposed to represent. Apparently the bloggers themselves had no say in it. Sorry for the reflections in the windows, I didn't have my polarizer on me at the time. Darn. Also, check out Anita Clarke's window from the Bloor Street, Toronto location. I think it's much more snazzy than Vancouver's.

Tommy from Jak and Jil




Garance Dore



Scott Schuman from The Sartorialist


Anita Clarke from I Want - I Got


Bryan Boy



Jane from Sea of Shoes


subscribe

Subscribe

Monitor continues to update the latest from This blog directly in your email!

oketrik

0 comments to Fashion Bloggers Take Over Holts Windows :

Post a Comment