Image and video hosting by TinyPic
No tengo remedio. Si es invierno, no actualizo tanto como me gustaría porque tengo que estudiar, si es verano, no actualizo porque me paso el día fuera de casa. No puede ser.
If it's winter I don't post as much as I'd like because I have to study, if it's summer I don't post because I'm not at home so...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I really like these Jaci Bailey shots (not the polaroid ones, the aren't from that campaign). Sweet floral print, dresses, tops, denim... lovely.
-----------------------
On the other hand, you may know Alexa Chung is one of my favourites It-Girls. I heart this photos of her, don't you?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
.
Por otra parte, he pospuesto el post con mis repuestas al 'Question and Answer' del post anterior, así que podeis seguir preguntandome lo que querais, lo responderé a finales de semana! :)
Another thing, you can continue asking me whatever you what for the post 'Question and Answer' I postpone for the end of the week! Keep asking me what you want, and I'll answer.
.
Finalmente, me gustaría hablaros de una nueva revista online que he descubierto. Se llama Spilled Milk, y deberíais echarle un vistazo!
Finnally I'd like to talk you about a new online magazine I have discovered. It's called Spilled Milk and you should check it out, it's fantastic!
subscribe

Subscribe

Monitor continues to update the latest from This blog directly in your email!

oketrik

0 comments to :

Post a Comment