Tea Time

Join the club & add us on BlogLovin'

IMG_8155
Aranaz dress worn with a grey sweater on top, Topshop jacket, H&M woven belt, Aranaz bag, Aldo shoes
(photo credit: Marga Dalsfoist)

One of my favorite days in New York where we had brunch at a place called Alice's Tea Cup. Since we were having tea we decided to go a bit prissy and girly. I think my cream petalia bag was enough to fill the frilly quota.

IMG_8152
With my bff (yiheeeeeeee!) who I now hate because she lives in New York without me! Hahaha

IMG_8195
Before checking out the Model As Muse exhibit we decided to sit on the Met steps a la Gossip Girl.

IMG_8181IMG_8180
IMG_8133IMG_8138
Tea and scones!!!!

Are there any places here in Manila where we can all sit down, get dressed up and have tea???
subscribe

Subscribe

Monitor continues to update the latest from This blog directly in your email!

oketrik

0 comments to Tea Time :

Post a Comment